100% Games Welcome Match Deposit Offer
Last revised 03 December 2020 at 15:30 UK time
Eligibility & Validity
- is only available to new Lottomart customers who haven't yet deposited or made any purchase on the Site.
- is only available if you are aged 18 or over.
- can only be claimed with your first purchase on the Site.
- cannot be claimed at the same time as any other offer that is available on the Site.
- is valid for a period of 7 days after this offer has been first activated for you (the "Validity Period"). You can track whether this bonus is active for you at any time by navigating to the 'Bonus' area to see if this bonus is "Active".
- is subject to all of our other eligibility requirements for the use of our Services and the Site, as are set out in our General Terms and Conditions.
You may not participate in this Offer if you have previously been excluded from participating in any other offers or any gaming or wagering on the Site.
How to Claim
If you have satisfied the eligibility requirements above and this Offer appears in your "My Promotions" area, you can claim this Offer by following these steps:
- you must ensure the 'Claim Bonus' toggle is switched to 'on' and that this Offer is shown when selecting your deposit amount. This ensures that you have opted in.
- you must make a minimum deposit of £10 (the "Qualifying Deposit").
- for every £1 of your Qualifying Deposit, we will match it by crediting your bonus account with £1, up to a maximum of £100 (the "Bonus Funds").
- the value of the Bonus Funds you will receive will be shown in your cart before you pay.
You will have two separate balances in your account: (i) the balance with your real-money funds (the "Cash Balance") and (ii) the balance with the Bonus Funds that have been awarded to you (the "Bonus Balance").
- This Offer has a mandatory playthrough requirement of 50x your Qualifying Deposit (the "Playthrough Requirement").
- In order to meet the Playthrough Requirement, you will need to wager the Bonus Funds fifty times before those Bonus Funds can be converted to cash. For example, if you received £20 of Bonus Funds, then you will need to wager the equivalent of £1,000 with those Bonus Funds (i.e. £20 x 50) before the balance of your Bonus Funds is converted to cash and becomes eligible for withdrawal from your Cash Balance.
- You should be aware that games are weighted so that they will each contribute a different percentage towards meeting the Playthrough Requirement. You can locate the weightings for all of our games at the "Playthrough Contribution Rates" section below.
- While your bonus is Active, you will only be able to place stakes between 10p and £5 (the "Bet Range"). If you try to place a bet higher than the Bet Range, you will receive an 'Insufficient Funds' error message.
- If, during the Validity Period, your Bonus Balance is £1 or less at any time, then your Bonus Balance will be automatically redeemed to your Cash Balance and the Validity Period will automatically expire.
- The maximum amount of Bonus Funds you can redeem to cash is £500 for this Offer. For example, if you have £600 in Bonus Funds when you successfully meet the Playthrough Requirement, £500 of that will be redeemed to cash and the remaining £100 will be removed from your Bonus Balance.
Betting with Bonus Funds
- Bets are split proportionately between your Cash Balance and your Bonus Balance at the time of your bet. For example: if you have a Cash Balance of £80 and a Bonus Balance of £20 and you place a qualifying bet of £1, then 80p will be taken from Cash Balance and 20p will be taken from your Bonus Balance.
- Any winnings will also be returned to your Cash Balance and Bonus Balance in the same proportion. From the example above, if you win £10 on that qualifying bet, then £8 will be credited to your Cash Balance and £2 will be credited to your Bonus Balance.
- Only Bonus Funds are used to contribute towards the Playthrough Requirement. Using the same example as above, the £10 bet uses £8 from the Cash Balance and £2 from the Bonus Balance so only £2 from the Bonus Funds applies towards the Playthrough Requirement and is calculated in accordance with the applicable Playthrough Contribution Rate.
- Bonus Funds cannot be used to bet on Lotto or purchase Scratch Cards and any purchases of these game categories will not contribute to your Playthrough Requirement.
- If you do not meet the Playthrough Requirement within the Validity Period, then any existing amount in your Bonus Balance will be forfeited.
- Your Bonus Balance will apply in the same currency as your Cash Balance.
- By tapping your Bonus Balance or Bonus progress (in the side menu, games section, or in the expanded in-game header), you can check the following:
- your active Bonus Balance;
- your current progress in meeting the Playthrough Requirement;
- the ratio split between your Cash Balance and your Bonus Balance;
- how much of the Validity Period remains – i.e. the time left for you to complete your Playthrough Requirement; and
- these Offer Terms.
- amounts wagered using your Bonus Funds will not earn you any Diamonds.
Playthrough Contribution Rates
The Playthrough Contributions Rates are as follows:
Slots & Instants (except the Games listed below): 100%
- Games at 50%: Dragon Legend, Flirting Scholar, Leprechaun Riches, Muay Thai Champion, Ninja vs Samurai, Restaurant Craze.
- Games at 0%: Dream Catcher, Mega Ball.
- Live Games: 0%
- Table Games: 0%
Notwithstanding the different Playthrough Contributions Rates, all of the above shall be classified as "Eligible Games".
You can check the applicable Playthrough Contribution Rate for any Eligible Game prior to launching it – this is displayed below the 'Play' button.
The following games are classified as "Cash-Only Games": Absolootly Mad, Atlantean Treasures, Cash Splash, Major Millions, Mega Moolah, Treasure Nile, Wheel of Wishes.
You can only play Cash-Only Games with funds from your Cash Balance, even if you have an active Bonus Balance. If you wish to play Cash-Only Games, then we temporarily disable your Bonus Balance while you play these games but the Bonus Funds will be available again if you then want to play an Eligible Game.
You can check whether your Bonus Funds are disabled for a game underneath the 'Play' button prior to launching it.
The following are classified as "Disabled Games": Age of Conquest, Astro Legends: Lyra and Erion, Attack on Retro, Book of Oz, Book of Oz Lock 'n Spin, Break da Bank Again Respin, Diamond Blitz, Dragon Ladies, Flower Fortunes, Gold'orado, Hotpot, Le Kaffee Bar, Loco Habanero, Magic of Sahara, Golden Tsar, Summon & Conquer, Symbols of Egypt, Village People Macho Moves, Well of Wishes, Wild O’Clock, New Year Happiness, Savage Lion, Lucky Fridays, Reel Rush 2, Robin Hood: Shifting Riches, 5 families, Wilderland, Hope Diamond, 10001 Nights, Christmas Fortune, Slot Vegas, Sylvan Spirits.
While your bonus is Active, Disabled Games cannot be played at all. If you load a Disabled Game and try to place any bet, you will receive an 'Insufficient Funds' error message, even if you have funds in your Cash Balance and/or Bonus Balance. The game may also display a zero balance.
Once your bonus is no longer Active, the Disabled Games will be available for your use again.
You should always check the Playthrough Contribution Rate and classification of Cash-Only Games or Disabled Games prior to launching a game.
The Playthrough Contribution Rates and classification of Cash-Only Games and Disabled Games may, from time to time, be altered in order to address any concerns we might reasonably have in respect of any unfair practices.
In the unlikely event that there is a difference between the Playthrough Contribution Rate or classification of Cash-Only Games or Disabled Games specified in these Offer Terms and what is displayed in the launch area for any game, these Offer Terms will take priority.
Please contact us if you notice a discrepancy prior to playing by contacting support and we can clarify for you.
Bonus Funds cannot be withdrawn but will be redeemed to real-money funds in your Cash Balance if you meet the Playthrough Requirement within the Validity Period.
Except where we are required to withhold funds in order to comply with our regulatory or legal obligations, you can make a withdrawal from your Cash Balance at any time. If you choose to do so, then the Bonus Balance will be forfeited immediately and reduced to zero and the Validity Period will automatically expire.
Bonus Balance forfeiture is permanent for this Offer.
Our offers are created to be great value for recreational players; we want you to enjoy our Site and get the most out of your time with us. Unfortunately, not all players join for the same reason. Any breaches of these Offer Terms and/or our General Terms and Conditions which are intended to enhance your expected outcome shall be deemed to be "Prohibited Actions". The Prohibited Actions are any of the following:
- you have opened multiple accounts and attempted to claim or successfully claim this offer more than once with any duplicate accounts;
- this Offer has been claimed by more than one person in your household. If you have multiple people at the same address who want to claim this Offer, then you must contact support and we will consider your request;
- you were not the intended recipient of this Offer and have manipulated clicks, links, communications, or some other aspect of our systems, affiliate systems, or advertising platforms in order to claim it;
- you have delayed a game round inside a type of game (including free spins features and bonus features) to a later time in order to manipulate the Playthrough Requirement;
- you structured your play to accrue persistent collectibles or unlocks in games using Bonus Funds and waited until after the Bonus was no longer active to release any benefits from those collectibles or unlocks with cash - this includes any similar strategies where benefit is accrued and delayed as a means to bypass or manipulate the Playthrough requirement;
- you have misrepresented your account data to mislead us or circumvent any detection systems/checks we have in place;
- you have adopted playing strategies that are deliberately designed to increase your chances such as using minimal risk wagering patterns;
- you have participated in syndicated play by working with other customers to enhance the likely outcome of the adopted playing strategy;
- you deposited using a payment method that was not in your own name;
- you are using bots or other automated systems to create accounts, play games, circumvent our client interfaces or otherwise use our systems;
- you were able to gain an advantage due to a system error, bug, or failure;
- you noticed an error, bug, or failure that would cause this Offer to behave abnormally and did not notify us;
- you structured your play to generate substantial wins on games with a 0% Playthrough Contribution Rate or Cash-Only Games and then switched to games with a Playthrough Contribution Rate greater than 0% to meet the Playthrough Requirements;
- you used a proxy or VPN to mask your true location or IP.
In addition to the Prohibited Actions, you must not breach any other terms of these Offer Terms and/or our General Terms and Conditions (an "Infringement")
If we reasonably determine or suspect that you have been engaging in any of the Prohibited Actions or have committed an Infringement, then we reserve the right to freeze your account and withhold your winnings pending further investigation which may lead to cancellation of your remaining Bonus Balance and any derived winnings in your Cash Balance. In such case, we reserve the right to take any or all of the following actions: (i) void the winnings and/or any accrued Diamonds; (ii) remove Diamond Status; (iii) void or cancel any pending bets; (iv) close or block your account and/or (v) remove your participation in this Offer or any other offer. We will notify you of our actions.
We may request such documentation, information, or evidence as we may reasonably require to determine if you have committed an Infringement and/or engaged in any Prohibited Actions.
We reserve the right (without notice) to amend or cancel this Offer or amend these Offer Terms at any time in order to comply with any legal or regulatory change.
We reserve the right to amend this Offer or these Offer Terms at any time. Please be assured that we will only make amendments in order to address or correct any significant issues relating to the Offer, such as software errors or any manifest error in the Offer itself.
In the event that your initial deposit is cancelled, refused, or charged back by a payment processor, we reserve the right to take any or all of the following actions: (i) void the winnings and/or any accrued Diamonds; (ii) remove Diamond Status; (iii) void or cancel any pending bets; and/or (iv) remove your participation in this Offer or any other offer.
In addition to these Offer Terms, your use of our Services and your participation in any gaming or wagering (including this Offer) is governed by our General Terms and Conditions.