What is Play Sense?
We created Play Sense as part of our commitment to providing a fun, fair, and safe gaming environment for all players. Play Sense is designed to offer a range of supportive and protective measures to help you manage your playing activity, set limits, or take time off from gaming.
Play Sense lets you:
- Manage the amount you spend over a given time period
- Set up timed reminders to make you aware how long you've been playing
- Take a short break by requesting a timeout (up to 30 days)
- Take a longer break by self-excluding
Additionally, you can:
- View a summary of your orders, transaction activity, and lifetime totals in your transactions area
- Review your gameplay with detailed lotto, scratch, and game histories
For additional information, visit the Play Sense settings area or contact support. Please note that Play Sense settings are only accessible when you are logged in.
If you believe that you need more support than what our tools or team can offer, we recommend visiting the Support Groups & Organisations article in the support section.